A Liberty High School Diploma opens all the doors to employment and educational opportunities
According to the U.S. Department of Labor, the average high school graduate earns approximately $717 per month more than the average person who has not completed high school. That’s over $8,600 more per year! And that gap is widening. Think of what you could do with that kind of pay increase.
Also, high school graduates are 70% more likely to be employed than those without a high school diploma. Think about it!
Adult students succeed at Liberty High School because they are able to use a home study, self-paced system that is supported by qualified high school teachers. Liberty High School teachers are available to assist students every step along the way.
Perhaps this is just the atmosphere for learning and the opportunity to succeed you’ve been waiting for.
Students Get Everything Needed to be Successful!
- Complete high school curriculum from 9th to 12th grade to prepare adult learners to move onto higher education and better jobs.
- Choice of print-based (by mail) or Online courses complete with texts, study guides and exams (No computer needed with print-based courses)
- Lesson materials prepared in a sequential and logical order for study by students on their own in a home-study format
- Full credit granted for all courses successfully completed at your previous school
- Review and grading of every assignment by qualified high school teachers
- Corrected assignments, examinations and special help
800 number live academic help-line
- Access to Liberty High School‘s Official Blog for up-to-date information on adult student matters, and career and educational opportunities
- Post-graduate career assessment to help get on the right track to employment and educational opportunities
- Official student transcripts to present to institutions of higher education
- A diploma from Liberty High School approved by top-ranked Vermont State Board of Education.